Selecting a class and method
Last updated at 4:38 pm UTC on 29 October 2008
After you Open a browser,
You know you have the selected the desired method name, when the method text shows up in the bottom pane.
- Find the class by:
- Simply scrolling up and down the left most list (the category list)
- Openning the context menu on the left most list (the category list) and typing the first part of the Class name, accepting the change and selecting the specific class name.
- Select the class by:
- Clicking on the class name in second left most list (the class list)
- Select the method category:
- Clicking on the desired category name in third left most list (the category list)
- If you are not sure what category select the "–all–" category
- Find the method by:
- Simply scrolling up and down the right most list (the method list)
- Select the method by:
- Clicking on the method name in the right most list (the method list)
I "know" the Class has "methodA" but I just don't see it. What's going on?
- If you don't see any methods at all, you probably just forgot to select the class.
- Another possibility is that you are not pointing at the correct set of methods. Under the second column, you see three buttons: "class", "?" and "instance". One of these is highlighted. Select the one of the other buttons and see if the list is now visible.