Wanted: Applications, Tools, Goodies
Last updated at 5:25 pm UTC on 31 October 2006
If there's an application, tool or goodie you'd like to see implemented or ported to Squeak, please post your request here, and maybe you'll find someone interested in working with you to make it happen. Please include your email address, pointers to existing source code (especially public domain Smalltalk source code) and documentation, and anything else that may be relevant.
- A better Web Browser. Maybe a port of SmallWalker – Tim Rowledge
- Spreadsheet framework – Tim Rowledge
- Better Morphic to Standard Desktop Applications – Germán Arduino
- Additional Morphic widgets, as text, combos, grids, etc.
- Gui Builder on top of Morphic
- Some mechanism to wire that UIs with the model
Tools and Goodies wanted
- A graph layout tool
- Palm Pilot conduit creator