Last updated at 2:18 pm UTC on 16 January 2006
- using streams (next, next:, upTo:, ...) Have you seen Fun with streams?
- defining new streams (how to recognize a stream-like class, which methods to override,...)
- using collections (do:, the wierdo select:/collect: methods, add:, remove:,...)
- the relationship between streams and collections, eg Stream>>do: versus Collection>>do:
- printOn: and family
- using those wierd looking halos :)
- working with changesets and projects
- objects versus classes
- Classes, methods and blocks - The Squeaky way of Code
- memory, GC, but also the REST of the story (what you still need to think about)
- gather up the external interface stuff into a single cohesive package.
- how (and why) to use the file list. -> We have one in Small-Land but in Spanish, may be it helps Lista de Archivos (File List) (Diego)