Last updated at 5:28 pm UTC on 31 October 2006
back selfStudy next
What we want to do: Smalltalk has a way of referring to a block of code without giving it a name. It's called a block.
What you should know before doing this exercise
What's a Block?
- Step by step descriptions of what we want the student to do.
- Some steps will have detail if the purpose of this exercise is to teach this skill.
- Other steps will have hyper links to more detailed instructions where they already exist.
Verify you got it
- Step by step descriptions of how to confirm you did the exercise correct.
- This may simply point you to an "answer page".
- Ideally it would have you load and run a s-unit test
Feedback - Please update this page with corrections and comments. This is a Wiki, so feel free to make corrections and extensions to the instructions above. Also feel make suggestions comments below. The more specific your comments the better.