List of Commercial Projects using Squeak
Last updated at 8:27 pm UTC on 31 October 2006
This compilation has two main intents.
1) to show skeptics that Squeak's commercial use cases exists
2) to serve as a link between people involved (or trying to become involved) in a commercial project who need to learn how to show their clients that Squeak is a possible solution.
Feel free to ADD YOUR PROJECT to the list
This list is being maintained by Federico G. Stilman.
Send him an E-Mail if you have comments or suggestions for it.
For another list of commercial and non-commercial uses of Squeak, see Production Squeak
A web-based website building tool, developed by Swedish IT consulting firm Bluefish. It uses Squeak, Comanche and HttpView. Read Göran Krampe's description of HomepageBuilder here and the technological inside view here.
- Description: With a NetUnify.com project website you can organize and distribute project resources such as design documents, calendars, and task lists in one central location.
Market Helmsman is a 3D stock market visualization tool written in Squeak. Brought to you by the company Vibrant3D. See http://www.vibrant3d.com/helmsman.htm.
ScheduleMate is a suite of scheduling and routing applications for distribution center and manufacturing. For details try http://www.minidata.ca/. We have a few installations in Canada. Some of the applications were originally written in VisualWorks and converted to Squeak. If you are interested in our development or conversion experience, contact email@example.com.
Within Systech, German Boccoleri, Emilio Oca and Edgar J. De Cleene developed a small ap to browse relational data on an iPaq written in Squeak.
- Country: (where implemented)
- E-Mail: (if you want to be contacted by other people involved in commercial projects with Squeak)
- any other information you want
...add your project here!...