Last updated at 12:02 am UTC on 17 January 2006
Under construction! This is modeled after the Java Swing Tutorials, which I found very easy to understand.
- Morphic Basics:
- Layout Management
- Controlling the size and position of a Morph's submorphs(components).
- Catching and handling events such as keystrokes, mouse clicks, drags, etc.
- Doing custom graphics, instead of just compositing other morphs.
- Morphic Performance Tips:
- Getting more speed out of Morphic
Started by Eddie Cottongim. Feel free to add improvements!