SAR Building Cookbook
Last updated at 12:33 am UTC on 28 August 2015
A quick walk-through on how to publish a sar-file on squeakmap
(See Moving code between images for a description of these files and what you can do with them)
- First make sure you have squeakMap installed, so you can test your sar-files locally. Take the newest image and open the World-Menu ->open...->Package Loader
- Install the SARBuilder tool from Ned Konz from SqueakMap
- Build your sar file with it
- Try to install it in your SqueakMap-Image in the file-browser.
- If this works fine, you are ready to upload it to SqueakMap.
- This means first you upload it to any ftp/http-server of your choice. (at least this is how I did it).
- Then you go to SqueakMap-Central at http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm and do the registration work.
- I'd also send a mail to the list, with something like "[ANN] Now on squeakmap: (...)" and praise your program... :-)