Last updated at 4:02 pm UTC on 23 September 2006
- Categories (in order to index the wiki)
- I think we should refactor first, then categorize...wouldn't a site map be great, at some point? (dsc)
- I'm working on collecting the most usefull and stupid pages (see *refactorMe*, *updateMe* and *recycleMe*), give me some time – chbu
- How to sign pages ?
- I don't typically sign pages, because I do light editing, fix typos and such and don't think a sig is needed for that. If I did editing or additions that were major or controversial, I would sign.
- One thing I do do is often "move up" the name of the page author from the bottom to a "by Joe Smith" at the top, if the page is obviously the work of one person wth a obvious tone and style, or if it's opinionated. (dsc)
- It would be good to show the time of the last save at the top (Swiki enhancement), it would be nice to see this information immediately instead of clicking around untill you get it – chbu
- What do the colors for the bar on the top of each page mean? (Wiki conventions)
- If you are editing some wiki page, look at the bottom of it. There are 5 radio buttons which enable you to rank that page to some of the following classes (mk):
- Personal Page
- Project / Enhancement
- Discussion / Vision