Last updated at 1:01 am UTC on 17 January 2006
Author: Diego Gomez Deck
A set of enhancements to menus.
- change the menu color to a gradient one
- see MenuMorph>>updateColor and senders
- new Preference's option called gradientMenu
- change the menu item selected fillstyle
- see MenuItemMorph>>selectionFillStyle and senders
- menui tems can have an icon
- see MenitItemMorph>>icon, MenitItemMorph>>icon:, MenitItemMorph>>hasIcon and MenitItemMorph>>drawOn:
- MenitItemMorph>>minWidth and MenitItemMorph>>minHeight consider the icon (if it's present)
- add a set of icons to the world menu.
- new Preference's option named menuWithIcons (in menus category)
- see class MenuIcons
- a set of icons with an appropiate license is needed
- the icons get grayScaled when the menu item is filtered
- new Preference's option named #menuAppearance3d. this new option uncouple the 3d appareance behaviour from menuColorFromWorld option. now each option handle an aspect
- it's possible to have a flat menu with the color from the world, a 3d menu with a color different from the world, etc.
- new preference parameter named #menuLineColor.
- remove of unsed preferences (#menuLineLowerColor and #menuLineUpperColor)