Last updated at 1:03 am UTC on 17 January 2006
Author: Diego Gomez Deck
A set of small changes to the squeak look & feel
Load all of them (thanks to Brent Vukmer)
do: [ :uuid | SMSqueakMap default installPackageWithId: uuid ].
- The first screenshot shows the TrueTypeTextStyle package installed, but these changes don't depend on it
- The sizes (window title size, scrollbar size, etc) are bound to the font size. If you have big fonts, the icons, scrollbars, etc will be biggers
- When you use big fonts, the scrollbar size could be a little bit big. Remember the Preferences option named scrollBarsNarrow
- I received several comments about the size of menus, icons, etc. As these sizes are based on the font, I created a second screenshot with standard fonts.
click to see a bigger version. the screenshots are 24bits
- Render the SystemWindow icons on demand (as the scrollbars ones)
- apply the "gradient" look to FillInTheBlankMorph
- Use different icons to show the systemwindow state. It means diferent icons for maximize/restore, etc
- Indent all the menu items to the same level. It means leave an empty space for menuitems without icons
- Apply a color to optionalButtonRow in browser, debbuger, etc. The same with the buttons row in filelist
- Make the slider looks rough