Menu Morphs Demo
Last updated at 5:56 pm UTC on 30 March 2017
If you are looking for some information concerning menu morphs, perhaps this set of simple demos will show you how to use them.
This project was created in order to ease the understanding this stuff.
It shows you how to use:
Instruction for loading it into Squeak
Works fine in Squeak6.0alpha.
- download the aforementioned
MenuMorphsDemo.pr file and drop it onto a Squeak desktop.
All categories provided by this project are put to `Demo' package.
Details about the Demo
- You will see five buttons. Try out each of them and observe their effects. They demonstrate they usage of the MenuMorph.
- "open Transcript" button opens a Transcript window for you.
- "MenuDemo1" button opens a menu with simple items
- "MenuDemo2" button opens a menu with some submenus
- "MenuDemo3" button opens a menu with item with small check box which will reflect and influence the value of certain variable.
- "open Browser" buttons opens SystemBrowser window.
- Browse the following methods: