Last updated at 10:33 pm UTC on 22 February 2008
This small package changes a default squeak into an image suitable for doing development work with squeak. Load it, cross your fingers and answer any questions with yes.
Just use this in a clean image. Should work in 3.6 full image, maybe in 3.7. You can download a new squeak version here.
You may want to download the Package using SqueakMap, but it is much easier to
open the package from withing Squeak Using the SqueakMap Package Loader.
Currently the package does the following:
- load MCInstaller, Monticello, Developer Workspace, Refactoring Browser, Seaside, MorphicWrappers, Jacaranda, StarBrowser, ... into the image
- ask for a URL to an 1024x768 JPEG used as a wallpaper for a new project
- sets the image fullscreen
- enter this project
- provide a developer menu with icons for the tools
assembled by Torsten Bergmann
More to come in next versions
|Version 8|| Version 10|
- added Jacaranda, morphic wrapper, removed zurgle look, bookmorph
- bug fixing, morphic wrapper fix, added to object tools, scriptmanager