Last updated at 2:36 am UTC on 11 April 2007
Author: German Arduino
|Morphic UI of MiniToDo|
|List of To-Do's in html format|
26/06/2006 Features added:
- Export ToDo data to serialized file.
- Import ToDo data from serialized file.
- HTML generation of ToDo data.
Evaluate in a workspace:
SistemaTareas new initialize openAViewOnMe
ToDo's for MiniToDo :)
- Add web interface (Seaside)
- Add multilingual support (Spanish and English; hjh is willing to contribute German, French and Italian; to do this a list of strings is needed)
- Categories of To-Do's.
|MiniToDo is a simple "ToDo" list developed to explore the development of traditional systems in Squeak, storing the data as abjects and using Morphic as GUI and (soon) Seaside.|