Last updated at 12:33 pm UTC on 17 January 2006
The following packages have been released on SqueakMap :
- Services-Base : core framework
- Services-Keymapping : adds the ability to use services with keyboard shortcuts. Depends on Services-Base and the Keymapper package (the current package is missing a method to be found in services-rb, sorry about that).
- Services-RB : defines the RefactoringBrowser's refactoring (and slint) as services, so that they can be used in every browsers. Depends on Services-Base and the RefactoringBrowser for 3.7.
- Services-OB : Make omnibrowser service-aware. Depends on Services-Base and OmniBrowser. You can then use Services-RB to have refactorings in OmniBrowser, Services-Keymapping for the shortcuts.
- Services-Whisker : same things for the Whisker Browser. It has a limitation though : the keyboard shortcuts are not usable.
These packages are using services :
This is an explaination of how the framework works, so that people can discuss it.