TFNR -Collection Class observations
Last updated at 11:14 pm UTC on 2 August 2004
Collection - Abstract class
- The arithmetic (+,-,,/, etc) and adapt (adaptToCollectionAndSend) functions seem to be misplaced - they test for isSequenceable
- They require their receiver to be a SequenceableCollection which is a sub class of Collection
- Matrix "lies" about sequenceable in order to use arithmetic functions
- So, according to Matrix, Sequenceable is the wrong question to ask.
- We should either ask the right question or refactor arithmetic and Matrix and SequenceableCollection under "MathApplicableCollections" - i.e., research is required