TODO for 3.8
Last updated at 12:53 pm UTC on 17 January 2006
What needs to be done for 3.8...
Content is probably outdated as 3.8 is released now, but it might be a good thing to check if the things here have been implemented and if not move them to the 3.9 list.
Bugs to look at (no real showstoppers):
- #523: Color picker has ridiculous size (could be good for squeakland to fix that)
- #561: Rotating morphs with... claims that a recent fix has introduced a bug (morphic)
- #589: marked as major by Tim
- #591: Embed bugs in rotated morph: marked as major, descripton of how to fix already there
- add Michael's cleanup cs.
- Build 3.8full
- Ballon3D was patched for 3.7 and later squeakland. If nobody builds a fixed Balloon3D package with those, it will not be part of 3.8full
- LanguageEditor: Ready for 3.8? Same story...
Moved to 3.9:
- Connectors. Seems to be they won't make it in 3.8, as nobody cared to make sure that all connector related enh/fix got in.
- Genie. We lost that completely at some point. There's not even a version on SqueakMap. There is a version on Ned's Monticello repository that works with, I think, 3.8.