BFAV2 Release 2.10
Last updated at 4:10 pm UTC on 14 January 2006
BFAV has been replaced by the Mantis Server
The information on this page is maintained only for its historical value.
Next release: BFAV2 Release 2.11 / 2.12 Prior releases: BFAV2 Release 2.10
Bugs/Fixes and Ehancements included in 2.10.
We (Frank, Ned, Doug, Ken, Tom) just did incremental clean ups. Nothing too big.
1. Frank Shearar April 30, 2004 We've added SUnit Tests and clean up platform-dependent tests - path delimiters in some literals. – Incorporated into BFAV-fbs.156.
2. Doug Way 29 Apr 2004 Fixes for missing posts. BFAVFixes-dew.6.cs – Incorporated into BFAV-fbs.157.
3. Ned Konz April 29, 2004 BFAVFileListOpenFix-nk is the proper way to call the ServiceEntry. It should be used with the previously-posted FileListOpenFix-nk. (and ServicesInArchiveViewer) – Incorporated in BFAV-fbs.159
4. Ken Causey April 20, 2004 the 'BFAV2' package is not meant to be directly installed and ideally it wouldn't even be listed in the package loader. – We just appended a "(don't install! Use BFAV2 Installer!)" label to BFAV2
5. Tim Rowledge April 18, 2004 [BUG]Unable to load BFAV, various problems(revert the version of fileExists:) We reverted #fileExists, – Incorporated in BFAV-fbs.???
6. Avi Bryant April 15, 2004 Ned's TimesInBFAV-nk changeset If you update PackageInfo "properly", either using MC or with the changeset I posted for the update stream, there shouldn't be any references left to it. It only ends up in Undeclared because of the order in which things happen. So clearing it out should be fine. – Incorporated into BFAV-fbs.153.
8. Ned Konz 11 March 2004 [FIX] BFAVAttachmentFix-nk BFAV v150 would not accept attachments. – Included in BFAV-fbs.152.
10. Ken Causey March 05, 2004 Problem with attachments with exceedingly long names We refuse all attachments with names longer than about 35 characters and suggest that the user rename them. – Included in BFAV-tlk.161.
11. Ken Causey March 05, 2004 [ENH] HeaderFolding-klc Support of proper header folding and unfolding per RFC 822 seems to be variable among email clients, MTAs and the like. Added pre-emptive header folding to MailMessage. – Included in BFAV-fbs.???.
12. Tom Koenig 5/9/04 in reviewing Neds [FIX]DeprecatedScrollMsgsFix-nk post (which was included as update 5913), noticed that BFAV had 5 senders of hideScrollBarIndefinitely which which we removed – Included in BFAV-tlk.160.
13. Tom Koenig 5/9/04 when dragging or adding cs's to the DecentReviewerNotePad, nothing shows up in the scroll box even though the cs is successfully attached. – Included in BFAV-152.fbs)
Follow up Issues even with 2.10.
5. Tim Rowledge April 18, 2004 [BUG]Unable to load BFAV, various problems(revert the version of fileExists:) Once FileDirectory's been properly fixed we should revisit #quickerFileExists and possibly dump it.
7. Frank 4/14[BUG] BFAV + PackageInfo + Registry classvar. I might have had the problem only because I had updated an old version or something.
9. Marcelo Cortez March 10, 2004[FIX] final fix for BFAV on squeak 3.6 with this fixes BFAV works fine on squeak 3.6 – Status: ??
11. Ken Causey March 05, 2004 [ENH] HeaderFolding-klc Support of proper header folding and unfolding per RFC 822 seems to be variable among email clients, MTAs and the like. ..I've added pre-emptive header folding to MailMessage. – We should push for that to be approved, rather than putting it in BFAV.
see BFAV2 Release 2.30