Last updated at 9:10 am UTC on 25 October 2003
- Shrinking Selection is a squeak package that modifies the way PluggableTextMorphs handle keyboard highlighting.
- All changes to the feel are controlled by two Preferences as documented in the preamble.
- Shift-cursor - movement will shrink the selection when direction is changed (this applies also to shift-clicking the mouse)(hence the name).
- Cursor up/down will move through the lines as displayed rather than through logical lines. This resembles more the cursor movement in a word-processor.
- Squeak versions:
- should run with any reasonably recent Squeak version.
- Please add the Squeak version you're running and what problems - if any - you encountered in using ShrinkingSelection.
- v0.4 Made less intrusive to reduce dependencies/recompiles