Last updated at 7:31 pm UTC on 6 August 2008
Of course, as the bot is all Smalltalk, you can simply explore it and change whatever you want.
The bot can be manipulated through IRC via a text based interface.
You must be in the bot's admins list and authenticated on the IRC network (nickserv).
Pattern: /msg botname admin COMMAND
You can use the following command:
- ENABLE : enables an inactive handler
- IDENTIFY : identify the bot on the network
- REMOVE ADMIN : removes an admin
- LEAVE : leaves a channel
- LIST ENABLED HANDLERS : lists the active handlers
- LIST DISABLED HANDLERS : lists inactive handlers
- DISABLE : disables an active handler
- JOIN : joins a channel
- LIST CHANNELS : lists channels where the bot is present
- ADD ADMIN : adds an admin for the bot
- LIST ADMINS : lists all admins of the bot
- INVITE : invites to a channel
- LIST ALL HANDLERS : lists all the handler the bot has
For more information about a particular command type:
/msg squeakbot help admin COMMAND
You can also configure each handler individually.
For more information about a particular handler, type:
/msg botname help admin HANDLER
where HANDLER can be:
NB: not all the handlers have an administration panel