Last updated at 12:35 am UTC on 15 December 2008
Squeak 3.10.2-bc - Build Candidate Image.
This image is intended to be the image of choice for automatically building upon 3.10 based images.
Use it as a base for your own projects or for testing fixes for inclusion in 3.11 test candidates.
This image is a stock 3.10.2 image with some essential fixes and the following updated/additional tools.
- SqueakMap - catalog/categories browsers
- Monticello 1.5 including:
- File support
- AtomicLoading (not enabled by default)
This image was built with the following script executed line by line.
HTTPSocket httpFileIn: 'installer.pbwiki.com/f/LPF.st'.
Installer install: 'Tasks'.
Squeak310MakeBuildCandidate taskBuild run.
Squeak310MakeBuildCandidate taskSaveAll run.
Squeak310MakeBuildCandidate taskMakeRelease run.
- Have installer name changesets with the fix number.
- Do not throw changesets away during #cleanUp. Perhaps a better way of doing cleanUp, that enables filtering i.e.
SmalltalkImage current cleanUpClasses do: #cleanUp.
- When AtomicLoading is enabled we get obsolete classes
- SMSqueakMap could include freeSomeSpace
- Packages upgrade.