Squeak Oversight Board Election 2013
Last updated at 2:49 pm UTC on 9 February 2013
Election leader 2013: Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Oversight Board 2013 members are:
1. Bert Freudenberg
2. Eliot Miranda
3. Tim Rowledge
4. Craig Latta
5. Colin Putney
6. Frank Shearar
7. Chris Muller
Detail results for 2013
Candidates (order of announcement)
- Chris Cunnington
- Tim Rowledge
- Casey Ransberger
- Craig Latta
- Chris Muller
- Frank Shearar
- Colin Putney
- Bert Freudenberg
- Darius Clarke
- Randal L. Schwartz
- Levente Uzonyi
- Eliot Miranda
- None of the Below
Voting for None of the Below
Voting for "None of the Below" allows you to vote for the people you want most without having to vote for candidates that you do not prefer. Candidates that get less votes than "None of the Below" are not elected to the board. In the case that "None of the Below" is chosen above the 7 candidates needed, the board will have fewer than 7 members for the year. When voting starts you will be asked to rank the candidates in the order you wish to have them added to the board. If you don't have a preference between two candidates rank the users with the same rank. Ranking "None of the Below" above other members indicates your desire to vote against the remaining candidates. DO NOT select "No Opinion" as this does not rank the remaining candidates at all. Select a lower rank then "None of the Below" to vote against them. If you have questions please contact email@example.com for more information. Your question and answer will be posted to squeak-dev.
Posts related to the Election (chronological)
The schedule and process is as follows:
- Now until Monday 28th of January 3PM (20.00 UTC): Nominations of SOB members and campaigning!
- Monday 28th of January 2013 3PM (20.00 UTC): Candidate list is finalized.
- Monday 28th of January 2013 6PM (23.00 UTC): Online election starts.
- Changed was- Monday 4th of February 2013 6PM (23.00 UTC): Online election ends.
- Election changed to - Friday 8th of February 2013 6PM (23:00 UTC): Online election ends. Change due to funeral of Andreas Raab.
- Results will be announced immediately when the election ends.
If you were invited to vote last year you are already on the list, no worries! If you are a new Squeaker and wish vote do ONE of the following:
- Get a "known" Squeaker to vouch for you. If a known Squeaker sends an email to me giving me name and email for you - then I will add you.
- Send an email to me presenting yourself with information/arguments showing me that you are indeed serious about voting and that you are indeed a Squeaker. And no, I don't have any hints on what you should write! :) Unless you totally screw that up, you will probably be added. And no, don't send me a 10 page essay ;)
- When the voting period starts all voters will receive an email with instructions and a link to the voting website.
1. Bert Freudenberg
2. Craig Latta
3. Colin Putney
4. Chris Muller
5. Randal Schwartz
6. Levente Uzonyi
7. Chris Cunnington