What are morphs?
Last updated at 4:02 pm UTC on 4 October 1999
- Morphs are objects with a graphical representation. Morph in Greek means shape or form.
- Any morph can have component morphs (called submorphs).
- A morph with submorphs is called a composite morph.
- Any morph may be grabbed, moved, rotated, duplicated, resized or deleted.
- All morphs are contained within one topmost morph - the WorldMorph.
- Morphs support drag and drop direct manipulation.
- The cursor is represented by the HandMorph.
From: http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/oocsb/self/release/Self-4.0/Tutorial/Morphic/Morphs/Morphs.html, http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/oocsb/self/release/Self-4.0/Tutorial/Morphic/Morphs/CompositeMorphs.html and