Last updated at 7:11 pm UTC on 26 December 2013
Reviewed, but not yet Categorized
- Notes and lecture slides on the Squeak environment
- For Squeak 2.7
- from University of Washington's undergraduate programming languages course
- Targeted towards getting you coding quickly. Assumes you have a supplementary text or instructor to teach you the Smalltalk language properly.
- Two presentations and a help file. Doesn't seem to be useful, but the part on the Mouse buttons could be integrated into FAQ: Mouse Buttons
Not Yet reviewed or categorized
Articles from OLPC wiki
Tutorials found elsewhere (mailing list, random browsing, etc...)
Add a tutorial, or leave a comment:
Uncategorized, Unreviewed Non-English Tutorials
I need help reviewing, rating, and classifying these tutorials, since I only know English –Matthew Fulmer
Broken Tutorial Links
These links were broken when I found them, and so was unable to review or categorize. Links that broke after review and categorization have a (Link Broken) note beside them. – Matthew Fulmer
- Diving into Smalltalk with Squeak (Link broken)
- A step-by-step introduction to the free and open-source Squeak Smalltalk environment and its implementation of some object-oriented concepts.
- Squeak el Smalltalk del Futuro (Spanish) (Link Broken)
- by Antonio Fuentes Bermejo
- An introduction to the development of MVC and Morphic applications
- I cannot find any copies of this document, or of the sugar.swiki.net swiki in general –Matthew Fulmer
- [1.07 Mbytes, in Spanish] (130 pages in pdf format).