How do I use the SwikiBrowser?
To get started with the SwikiBrowser:
Here are the two main pieces you need to make things work:
- Start Swiki from ComSwikiLauncher
- Click on the thingy next to the X on the ComSwikiLauncher (this will bring up a menu)
- Chose "open swiki browser..."
- The lower pane will contain whatever you want to edit when you select it from the upper right pane. To save is, press (Alt-s) while in the lower pane.
- To add new templates, rename old ones, etc, Go to the upper right pane and do a middle button click. This should bring up a menu to do things.
Link to this Page
- Swiki FAQ last edited on 7 May 2011 at 6:22 pm by 108-81-8-212.lightspeed.milwwi.sbcglobal.net