How do I add a logo to every page?
Your best bet for this is changing the color scheme for the swiki.
Let's say you were using the "poor" color scheme and you wanted a logo
in the top-left corner (before the view button).
- Create your logo (let's call it logo.gif)
- Find the poor folder (/swiki/default/files/poor/)
- Put your logo there.
- Create a text file called beforeButtons.sm
- in it put:
<img src="<?toFiles?>logo.gif" alt="My Logo">
- If you are extra snazzy, you might want to put:
<img src="<?toFiles?>logo.gif" alt="My Logo" width=50 height=18>
- Restart the server
Link to this Page
- Swiki FAQ last edited on 7 May 2011 at 6:22 pm by 108-81-8-212.lightspeed.milwwi.sbcglobal.net