How do I make the Server be headless?
This question really asks how to do Squeak headless, which may vary for the operating system. Basically, the procedure goes as follow:
Unfortunately, the URL http://www.webradium.com/cddukan does not work – try http://pbl.cc.gatech.edu/myswiki/295
- Use the save & exit button on the ComSwiki Launcher to shut down the server. The next time that Squeak starts, ComSwiki will be launched automatically.
- Start the server headless.
- For UNIX-like versions (Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, etc.), you should simply be able to use the -headless flag when starting the server.
- For NT, check the Squeak FAQ at http://www.webradium.com/cddukan
Link to this Page
- Swiki FAQ last edited on 7 May 2011 at 6:22 pm by 108-81-8-212.lightspeed.milwwi.sbcglobal.net