How do I upgrade a Swiki?
For problems, please contact the PWS mailing list.
- Download the new ComSwiki
- Stop your old server
- Move all the subdirectories in the old swiki directory to the new ComSwiki's swiki directory.
- Do not move these directories: forward, refs, docs, default.
- Move several files over from your old version to the new one
- log.txt for site logging information
- refs/settings.xml for settings for refs
- refs/security.xml for security for refs
- docs/settings.xml for settings for docs
- docs/security.xml for security for docs
- imged/settings.xml for settings for imged
- imged/security.xml for security for imged
- Start the new server.
Link to this Page
- Swiki FAQ last edited on 7 May 2011 at 6:22 pm by 108-81-8-212.lightspeed.milwwi.sbcglobal.net