Projects - Readme Squeak 3.2 -- 2002
Last updated at 7:10 am UTC on 2 July 2018
Projects as described in the README file Squeak 3.2 (2002)
- A project is an entire Squeak desktop full of windows.
- Projects are can be used to change quickly from one task to another.
- An inactive project is represented by a project window that shows a thumbnail of that project's windows.
- Project windows are actually more like doors than windows, since you can enter the project just by clicking on its project window.
- You can create a new project by choosing 'open...project' from the screen menu.
- To exit a project (and return to its parent project), choose 'previous project' from the screen menu.
- Each project maintains its set of windows, plus its own set of Smalltalk changes and its own screen color depth.
- A project can be stored on a Super Swiki, so projects are also the unit of sharing and publishing.