Last updated at 5:08 pm UTC on 8 May 2017
I've created a TableMorph which can be useful for different things inside Squeak: Scamper-Tables, spread sheet applications or layout managers.
My TableMorph supports the following features:
- you can insert morphs via drag&drop
- set the orientation (vertical/horizontal)
- the morph can show a grid
- insets, padding, fill
- determine morphs to place left, center and right
If you want to test the morph file in the attached Change-Set and do the following:
- create a TableMorph via menu list "new morph ..."
- create some other morphs (for example EllipseMorph)
- place them over the TableMorph and use the morphs halo to embed them into the table.
There is a bug when inserting the morph into the table via Drag&Drop: the mouse pointer disappears. Can somebody help me to fix this ? Are there any additional things you would like to see in the TableMorph ?
I also want to create another morph that is similar to Java's GridBagLayout and I want to know if this is a good idea ?
I'm also open for other ideas. Which morphs would you find usefull ?
Phaidros Software AG