||"To be or not to be" – Shakespeare
Squeak 5.3 test activities
Last updated at 10:27 am UTC on 25 September 2019
Continuous integration testing
9th September 2019
[squeak-dev] Tests on CI: 13 Failures and 1 Error Squeak
Fabio Niephaus Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:03 PM
Reply-To: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
To: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
As part of our trunk builds, we currently run 4613 test cases
(AllocationTest, LangEnvBugs, SqueakSSLTest are excluded, see ).
Things are looking pretty good: we are down to 13 failures and 1 error (see screenshot below and ).
It'd be great if these could be fixed for the upcoming release. So if you have some spare cycles, please feel free to help! :)
- track progress of continuous integration testing
- check with bugs database and ML contributions if we need to add some more tests to cover show stoppers.
- Meet with test manager to find out how manual testing should be organized.
- Identify people volunteering to help with manual testing.
Some manual tests
- Retest if Updates on Microsoft Windows work on the first try.
- Try messing up LazyListMorph >> #drawOn: to test the current experience. Fix that method with MVC tools. Try to go back to Morphic land.