FAQ: How can I give my Morphic world a wallpaper?
Last updated at 9:58 am UTC on 23 October 2020
- Use the FileList's 'background' feature to do so (last entry in the 'Tools' menu).
- It supports Squeak's common file formats (GIF, JPG, PNG, Form storeOn: (run coded) and BMP).
- The feature works in MVC world as well.
- Search for your favorite wallpaper and then select it with the yellow button.
- If you chose a valid supported file, you should see 'background' activated.
- Select it and voila. – Ian Trudel
Try the following (not tested for a recent version of Squeak):
| img |
img := GIFReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'image.gif'.
World color: (InfiniteForm with: img).