Last updated at 7:04 am UTC on 12 May 2012
I finished my PhD at the Software Composition Group at the University of Bern. My personal home-page can be browsed at:
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch My main-interests are new technologies to develop web-applications and exploring different programming concepts, languages and tools. I provide both on-site and remote software consultancy services when in-depth knowledge of software engineering in general, web application development, Smalltalk, Seaside, Magritte, or Pier is needed. I am an expert in the development of dynamic web applications, meta-modeling and the design of content management systems.
- Builder, build and test Pharo images from Hudson.
- PetitParser, a dynamic parser framework.
- Helvetia, language embedding without breaking tools.
- Gofer, work with groups of package in Monticello.
- Magritte, a generic self-described meta-model.
- Pier, an extensible object-oriented content management system.
- Scriptaculous, let Seaside applications fly Web 2.0 style.
- Comet, HTTP server push extension for Seaside.
- SqueakSource, a source code repository for Pharo and Squeak.
- Functional Pattern Matching: a compiler and browser to define methods in a functional way.
- Music Player Daemon Clinet: Music Player Daemon Client for Squeak.
- FTP Server: A fully extensible FTP server for Squeak.
- SmallWiki: a fully object-oriented wiki implementation.