Bug Fixes Archive Viewer, v. 1.23
Last updated at 1:19 am UTC on 17 January 2006
BFAV has been replaced by the Mantis Server
The information on this page is maintained only for its historical value.
The BFAV now does a sanity check for gaps in the lists of posts in the local archive, and attempts to load the missing posts, every time that it loads updates. There is also a new tiny-menu option called "validate local archive" that kicks off the same process.
The "reload post" bug should be fixed with this release.
There were a number of minor enhancements for the KCP archive viewer; unfortunately the sanity check for gaps is still a little buggy.
There are new mouse menu options for viewing:
- unreviewed contributions
- reviewed contributions that are not yet approved
- approved contributions that are not yet in the update stream
Ned Konz provided a bunch of great enhancements:
- enabled load-updates as a background process
- enabled keeping the various local archives around in memory until all BFAV windows are closed
- enabled keeping an archive around indefinitely by opening a Keeper morph from the tiny-menu
- added toggle for groups/individual-posts list view
- improved appearance and resizing of text fields pane
- added support for sorting the archive in different ways (not in menu yet)
- removed Undeclared refs