Last updated at 11:55 am UTC on 15 July 2010
I like Smalltalk al lot, mainly Squeak, and I'm trying to develop all my software projects for myself and customers in Smalltalk, preferably in Squeak.
Squeak custom projects:
- Albaplata: It's a multimedia Squeak project focused in different cultural aspects of Extremadura, Spain. Based on FMA framework.
- VirtualMuseum: Development: It's a virtual tour for a spanish museum integrating SWT framework, 3C Isometric Game and Squeak projects.
- CardGames: Development: It's a spanish set of card games using SWT framework, all 100% Squeak and Web using Comet.
- Special Squeak VM to Windows and modifications and adaptations to a Squeak ERP desktop system.
Squeak/Pharo commercial projects:
Squeak/Pharo MIT projects:
- SimpleLogger: Is a simple tool to log operations on a text file. For the documentation, check the wiki of Squeaksource project or this Pharo Book Chapter.
- Aida/Scribo Console: This is a morphic utility to start/stop the whole Swazoo server or start/stop individual sites served by the same image.
- Backport of Monticello to Squeak 3.4 image: Useful to generate packages from older Squeak versions to be imported on newest ones.
- Squeak People Statistics: Some data from SqueakPeople page, grouped by certification and the evolution of each certification with the time.
Some of my learning projects:
Some articles and tutorials written by me (In Spanish):
I must to say "Thanks You Very Much" to the people that has helped me to learn Smalltalk, first of all to Diego Gomez Deck who has lossed a lot (really a LOT) of his time only to help me.
Also "Thanks" to Squeak-dev people.