Last updated at 12:32 pm UTC on 26 September 2019
Class comment: My instances are Player objects that have not been scripted, and which hence do not require a unique scripts dictionary, etc. As soon as the needed, I am transformed automatically into a unique subclass of Player.
The screen shot below shows the result after the following steps:
- Drag out an EllipseMorph from the objects flap.
- Get the HaloMorphs of the EllipseMorph object and duplicate (clone) the object
- Change the color of the cloned object to pink.
- Open a viewer for the pink Ellipse morph (name is "Ellipse1").
- Open an object inspector for both ellipses.
Below is the situation after a tile with a script has been dragged out. There is no longer an UnscriptedPlayer object associated with the pink EllipseMorph object named "Ellipse1".
The Player77 object is also named "Ellipse1".