SIMS Feature Requests
Last updated at 5:08 pm UTC on 16 January 2006
Let me know what support you'd like integrated into SIMS:
- Support for skill-based abilities, with freeform combinations.
- A GURPS (Generic Universal Role-Playing System?) bridge.
- Genetic algorithms used to breed AI modules.
- AI modules made from several components to allow experiments with Brooks subsumption architecture or Minskys Society of Mind
- SIMS in reverse: where the human user becomes a SIMS character controlled by the software through TODO lists and scheduling activities. possibilities include maximizing the fun that a human could experience given a database of possible activities, and coordinating with other people's characters over the internet to form spontaneous groups by geographic location.