Last updated at 3:01 pm UTC on 22 May 2017
- Dan Ingalls writes in The Squeak Image: Projects are used to capture and switch the entire display state. Therefore they store much of the state (When are the deferred UI messages processed? or ScheduledControllers, Transcript, and Display depth).
- A project is a place where you can work and do your own things.
- A screen with its Morphs.
- Projects can be considered to be Squeak components.
- You can save a project with its World Morph and submorphs to a file or a server by choosing an option of the World menu. A '.pr' file is generated. To pass the project on you only need this '.pr' file. (from an email by Andreas Raab) [This works only in certain versions of Squeak]
- An etoy player may be associated with the World PasteUpMorph of a project whose script is run when the project is opened.