Last updated at 3:14 am UTC on 27 February 2018
- A Morph of rectangular shape on which other morphs may be pasted. They stick as the PasteUpMorph instance is moved around.
- The pages of a BookMorph are PasteUpMorphs.
- A Playfield is a PasteUpMorph
- A morph whose submorphs comprise a paste-up of rectangular subparts which "show through".
- A PasteUpMorph can be pasted on other PasteUpMorphs.
- A reference to the topmost instance of PasteUpMorph is kept in the global variable World. This instance of a PasteUpMorph then has a WorldState. See also Project.
Note: It is possible to have worlds in worlds and, starting with 2.9a, multiple active worlds.
PasteUpMorph allSelectors size 2143
BorderedMorph allSelectors size 1744
Morph allSelectors size 1713
A lot of methods might be be refactored into specialized classes.
Looking at the instance variables, we see that a world can have a presenter and a model and much other stuff like a background or some not yet working (or again broken) things like support for hypercard-like stacks. More important are the variables of the WorldState.
project: (self project ifNil: [Project current]) "mvc??"
hand: evt hand) buildWorldMenu.