Last updated at 3:52 am UTC on 6 December 2021
A MorphicProject is a Project.
- It is a place to work with Morphs.
- A sibling class is MVCProject.
- Each MorphicProject object has a Morphic UI process associated with it.
- Projects and thus MorphicProjects keep a dictionary with project preference values.
- A project is entered by sending the message #enter to it.
- Sending #world gives access to the instance of PasteUpMorph which is used as a desktop to put morphs on.
For the current project this is
Project current world
You may create subclasses of MorphicProject. The names of these classes then will appear in the menu 'Projects / New Project' (5.2) or 'Projects' (5.3).
More on creating a specialized subclass of MorphicProject see
Subclassing MorphicProject, TheWorldMenu and PasteUpMorph
How to resize project thumbnail windows
How to create a new Morphic project with code - example 1