SBlog Challenge Participants Area
Last updated at 1:43 am UTC on 17 January 2006
This is where the Project SBlog Participants may start to collaborate on the project.
Jim Benson Moderator, Host
- Define SBlog Challenge
- Document some of the design decisions the participants make, and compare how this compares to some other language choices
- I'm interested in working with the front-end (to force myself to learn HTML/CSS better). Right now, I can do a little, but it would be fun.
- I'm also interested in using the Seaside framework on a real problem. I've played with it here and there in the past. So, a good project will be great!
- And lastly, I'm interested in working with fellow Squeakers!
Edgar J. De Cleene
- I signed for test any code on Mac OS 9 and X and show progress of challenge to University members and students
- I wish to spread Squeak . Have a couple of Spanish tutorials and begginners group SqueakRos.
- I wish to learn (at age 54) and be a Squeaker
- I'm willing to take on whatever we decide needs doing. I am up to my eyeballs with other projects at the moment, but plan to devote significant time to this for the week beginning 10/12 (or 10/11 if I'm not out of town that day).