Last updated at 1:31 am UTC on 2 October 2014
For this page to be meaningful requires the effort of the whole Squeak comunity. To contribute see How to help us document Squeak.
Thanks, the management.
Squeak and Smalltalk Basics
Interacting with Squeak
Configuring and Tuning
Programming with Squeak
Programming with the Squeak User Interface
Deployment and Publishing with Squeak
Bugs and Fixes
Resources on the Internet
- the class comments inside your Squeak image,
- the available projects on various Super Swikis, and
- the package descriptions in SqueakMap
- The Category Index of all existing Squeak documentation
Miscellaneous - orphaned
Older Front Page Links
- Bibliography Online papers on Squeak, Smalltalk, and object-oriented programming - very extensive!
- Modules - documentation about the modules/packages/repository system that was added to 3.3. (now obsolete!)
- Squeak on Handhelds: running Squeak on machines like the iPaq.
- Uncategorized Essays: miscellanous documentation that doesn't fit elsewhere.
- Essays Wanted – essays that it would be wonderful to have around, but which aren't.
- Cash for Documentation – help support the Squeak community by bidding for needed documentation
Cleanup - to be moved?
I've reformated this page to try and make it a little bit nicer to look at and use. The content still needs major work. Anyone wishing to help can contact me, Frank Caggiano. If you have any comments about the format either let me know or leave a comment at the bottem of the page.
Comments on This Page