Last updated at 6:37 pm UTC on 24 February 2018
The Squeak Community
Misc. Programming with Squeak Questions
Programming with Morphic
The Squeak User Interface
- Why does Squeak look so different?
- What's all this about "red", "yellow", and "blue" buttons?
- How can I swap the yellow and blue (middle and right) mouse buttons?
- How do I change or add keyboard shortcuts?
- What are the "command", "cmd", and "option" modifiers?
- How can I search-and-replace?
- How can I change or resize fonts?
- How can I change the color of the system cursor?
- How can I give my Morphic world a wallpaper?
- How do I change the default color of a browser, file list, or..?
- Is there an autocompletion feature?
- How to I dump the screen to a GIF file?
- How can I customize the User Interface of Squeak?
- How can I simplify a Morphic World to be easier for a Squeak newbie? For instance, I'd like to disable the halos.
- How can Squeak run headless (without the Graphical User Interface)?
- What are "Models", "Views", and "Controllers" in the MVC framework?
- How can you transmit answers from one window to another?
- How to develop GUI applications in Squeak
- How to make user text translatable
- I have gotten a white area at the bottom of the screen, how can I get rid of it?
Advanced and Miscellaneous Topics